There are many ways you can help besides or in addition to adoption. Below are ways you can help.
One of the easiest ways you can help is by making a monetary donation. You can do so in two ways:
1. You can mail a check to:
It's A Grey Area Greyhound Adoption
39311 W. Porter River Rd.
Pearl River, LA 70452
Phone Number: 504-908-8884
2. You can make a donation using paypal. To do so, click in the "donate" button below:
You can shop for items on our Amazon.com wishlist by clicking the log below:<br>
You can also help by buying one of our t-shirts (here are just a few sample of designs we have available):
IAGA LOGO (white shirt)
BUNNY (grey shirt)
TATTOOS (grey shirt)
To purchase on of these shirts, visit www.zazzle.com/itsagreyarea There you will find MANY different designs beyond what we have above. All the deisgns are available on anything from a t-shirt, coffee cup, mousepad and so much more!
You can also help by shopping thru and/or search through iGive.com.
You can also help by donating items on our Wish List. These items can be mailed to the group at the address above, or brought to one of our Greets and given to a representative of the group there.
1. Gift Cards (gas, pet stores, walmart, tractor supply, etc.)
2. Items that we can auction or raffle (dog/greyhound items or otherwise)
3. Transportation - volunteer your time, vehicle and gas to help transport dogs for the group. Sometimes it's just across South LA, or maybe it's a trip to Mobile or Memphis.
4. LARGE dog kennels, these can be new or used, must be greyhound-sized
5. Dog beds, new or used, but clean and not torn
6. Dog toys
7. Dog treats
8. Dog food (Diamond Large Breed, Purina One Large Breed or Red Flannel)
9. Fleece Blankets of any kind or size.